ROBOTS WORK, HUMANITY PROGRESSES!
THE RENTAL PRICE OF THE ROBOT FOR SPECIFIC WORK IS EXACTLY EQUAL TO MONTHLY SALARY OF AN ORDINARY EMPLOYEE PERFORMING
THE SAME DUTIES!
Weight 40 – 90 kg;
Height – 1.60 meters;
Standalone operation – up to 8:00;
Moving Speed 4 – 25 km/h (legs or mobile platform)
ROBOT does NOT steal, get sick, tired or sleepy!
Adaptive and standalone: the maximum use of the full integration of modern hardware and software;
- Easy to use and understand;
- Replacement of a person in household and industrial conditions;
- It does not require adaptation of the room, interacts with objects;
- Communication and face/objects recognition;
- Advanced audio and visual abilities;
- The naturalness of the movements;
- It is absolutely safe for humans and domestic animals;
- Interchangeable undercarriage for mobile platform;
- Voice and remote control.
- Reducing risks in the workplace;
- Reduced costs (no need to teach a robot to carry out training, pay payroll taxes and other deductions);
- The increase in profit due to production of non-stop (the robot does not need sleep and rest)
USE OF THE ROBOT IN YOUR HOUSE
Your robot can help you in the kitchen, doing the following:
- Quickly and accurately cut vegetables, fruit, meat and other products;
- Accurately to open tin cans;
- To take out of your hands plates, put them in the oven to warm up, and then deliver them from there directly to the table;
- To help with the cleaning;
- To open the refrigerator and take things you mentioned;
- To open the bottle and pour the contents into an alternative container;
- The robot can pinpoint the time and tell you that the cooking time is up;
- Feed your pet;
- Guard your home.
USE OF THE ROBOT IN THE OFFICE
In addition to such basic functions as making and serving coffee, moving objects from one place to another or delivering something to another floor, make vacuuming and so on – the robot Alphabot is able to “work the head” and perform the following functions:
- Read and memorize text from paper or laptop screen;
- Scan the text and save it to a file / send the file by an e-mail;
- Scan documents and save them as images;
- Do the “screen shots” (fixes by person’s command what the robot sees at the moment of command);
- By the command starts the video or audio recording in the real time;
- Performing as a presenter at conferences
USE OF ROBOTS IN OTHER AREAS:
Robot ALPHABOT. Testing degrees of freedom and elements of movement.