HUMAN READER FOR CARS
An Intelligent Detection System of the Driver’s Psycho-Physical Condition and Drowsiness
•theft of cars;
•fatigue of drivers (25% of all serious accidents);
•40-50% of trucks accidents;
•12 billion dollars of damages in US annually
•falling asleep at the wheel;
•drinking and driving.
The system of intellectual detection of psycho-physical condition of a human behind the wheel.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
real time video stream + recognition of facial expressions in real time
• Eye movements scanning
• Emotion reading algorithm
SLEEP AND DRIVE CONTROL
algorithm of the geometry changes of the face recognizes yawning and distinguishes it from talking or singing. Control of situations at loss of driver’s consciousness up to complete stop of a vehicle
as long as state of intoxication has similar rates with sleepiness, nervousness and stress states.
FATIGUE DETECTION DEGREE AND DEGREE OF DRIVER’S ATTENTION CONCENTRATION
• measurement of the head slopes;
• reading the failures of the system interactions with eyes (when closing the eyes or rubbing the eyes with hands);
• tracking of the sight direction;
• upon detection of target symptoms the system warns the driver. Lights signal “assistant fatigue” a cup of coffee.